Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Who likes new designs???

I do! I do! I do!!

New from Applique Momma...

Helicoptor2 Applique DesignLayered Christmas Tree Applique DesignOld Time Tractor Applique DesignPumpkin Loader Applique Design

I love the tractors! I could see them with some cute brown or green gingham pants! Perfect for Fall/Halloween/Thanksgiving! I like the Christmas tree too, in the whimsical colors. I've got some pink shirts that I bet it would look CUTE on!!


New from Applique Cafe...

Scarecrow 2 Applique DesignSpider Patch Applique DesignChristmas Wagon Applique DesignPumpkin 2 Applique DesignPumpkin Train Applique DesignRaggy Turkey Applique Design

Now, I just need 50+ free hours to stitch these out!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the pumpkins and the Turkey is just too cute!!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com