Tuesday, September 20, 2011

More Designs

Designs from Hang to Dry.

Frayed Flower Flip-Flop
Image Image



Image Image

Just Peachy Applique.

The towtruck also comes in a vintage stitch.
Towtruck Applique Design Vintage Stitch Candycorn Applique Design
Cotton Candy Girl Applique Design


Vintage Stitch Applique Korker Giftbox


I love the "Cotton Candy Girl"...it would be cute for the fair!


MCA Designs.

Image Image
Image


New Appliques and a Font...

Arizona font - cute for boys and girls!

Photobucket

New designs from Planet Applique:

Lullaby Frame


New Fall designs
(I love the wagons!)
Pumpkin Wagon AppliqueJack O Lantern Applique

There are so many more CUTE designs for the holidays. My Paypal is not liking me right now! ;)

Over the weekend, I sewed 3 pairs of ruffles pants and did matching appliqued tops. I will try to post a picture of them soon. I was excited about the ruffled pants. I can whip up a jon-jon or a pair of reversible shorts/pants for the boys, but I was a little nervous about doing GIRLY pants.

In other news...
I let Max walk to his classroom this morning. :( As soon as he got out, I wanted to call him back and tell him that I would take him. I'm glad he did it though! He's 5. His Mama (or Mimi) can still walk him to his classroom!

Carson has somewhat learned to wink. Oh my. This child is a MESS! He likes to do something funny, walk off, then turn around and give you a little bit more. He is now calling himself, 'Tayer'.

Off to bed...Night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com