Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Rivals

Two of my cousins, two uncles, my children, and myself go (or went) to the same school. Then I have three cousins that go to some other school. *eyeroll* They like to dish it out that orange and green are better. If we were talking college football, then I'd agree. I don't know an orange and green team though! LOL! With high school football, I have to say that red and white are better. =)



I think they all turned out pretty cute! ::coughcough::redandwhitearecuter::coughcough::

You know turkey season will be here soon...do your little turkeys need shirts??? Mine need more than a shirt!



1 comments:

Blissful & Domestic said...

Hi my name is Danielle. I have a blog called Blissful and Domestic, where I blog about crafts, sewing, homeschooling, and cooking. Basically anything domestic. I received over 10,060 hits a month and am looking for new sponsors. I offer all my sponsors a featured post each month talking about sales and new items in their shops. You get a button on my side bar and I link back to you through any related post. I only charge $10 per month, which is a steal with the holiday shopping days fast approaching. If you are interested let me know. I can't wait to hear form you.

Danielle
www.blissfulanddomestic.blogspot.com
blissful_and_domestic@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com