Monday, September 12, 2011

Baby Items and Fonts.

Here is what I did with the girl appliques that I purchased the other day. We were almost late for the shower because I was having so much fun. I hope Mom and baby enjoy their goodies.

(Sorry about the bad quality of pictures!)







Here is a shirt that I did for Max to wear to school. I made one for Carson too.





Now onto the FONTS that I have. Some of them have pictures, and some you will have the click the link.








Dawson

Photobucket

GoofBall

#43 Goofball Font

Times New Roman
#01 New Times Roman Font #01 New Times Roman Font

Curlz

1 comments:

Christy said...

GABBY! Hey- its Christy from the shower... girl, you need to get with me! I would totally host a TRUNK SHOW in Greenville and take orders for your precious applique items. No one here is doing it. Let me know! :)-Christy

http://www.christyandpatrick.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com