Friday, September 9, 2011

New Designs...

Some of my favorite designs are by Sewing with Hope. Check out the new ones that I added!

I can't wait to stitch out Rudolph!
Rudolph in Lights Applique Design 5x7 6x10 and 8x12

These would be so cute with the initials in the Christmas ornaments.
CH03 Christmas Ball Cuties Boy and Girl Applique Designs 5x7 and 6x10 CH03 Christmas Ball Cuties Boy and Girl Applique Designs 5x7 and 6x10

Big bro/lil bro and Big sis/lil sis
010 Big Bro and Little Bro Applique Designs 5x7 and 6x10010 Big Bro and Little Bro Applique Designs 5x7 and 6x10

011 Big Sis and Little Sis Pigtail Girls 5x7 and 6x10011 Big Sis and Little Sis Pigtail Girls 5x7 and 6x10

Cute little crayon cuties...
Crayon Cuties Boy and Girl 5x7 HoopCrayon Cuties Boy and Girl 5x7 Hoop

Little Pigtail Cutie 5x7 and 6x10 Applique design


Also NEW are these designs from Applique Market. I'm going to a baby shower, and I needed some designs that would be sweet for a new baby girl. I don't really know the person that is having the baby! My mom and aunts are friends with the father-to-be's mom. The invitation had an owl on it...SO let's hope they like owls. And appliques!

DaisyLayered FlowerOwl Branch


And this one from Applique Cafe
Girly Owl Applique Design



I also got a raggy turkey from Applique Momma. I thought the zebra print and blue and purple fabric would be cute together.You can't tell it here, but the paisley-looking fabric has alot of that pink/purple color like the zebra print. After I made this, I was trying to fray the edges to make it look raggy. I used scissors and a pen top, but the edges wouldn't fray that good. I realized *2* days later that I had forgotten to put flannel behind the fabric. Oy! 


Here are some towels I did for a gift. It's a terrible picture. I've lost my camera battery charger. I've tried a couple different stores and none of them have the charger that I need.





I love these two for Halloween.




These two are also by Sewing with Hope. I have a couple other Halloween designs by her too. I'll have to get some pictures of those.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com