Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Pumpkin Patch

I rarely ever get a day off or to just do what I want to do. So I was thrilled to have yesterday off. I was a little bit bummed when Max came home with a note saying his class was going to the Pumpkin Patch on *MY* day off.

However, I was so glad that I got to go! My mom and Carson went too. We all had alot of fun. Since the public schools were also closed, there was hardly anyone there. That made it perfect!


Max loves the inflatables. Carson did not want anything to do with it.


Out of the pictures that I took, this was the best one! I had to tell them later if they would just sit still, LOOK AT ME, and smile that it would be over and they could go back to playing. I bet it went through one ear and out the other. 


Max had this pumpkin picked out. I brought a bag to carry them in, but it was still heavy. I told him that I wasn't carrying. He went back and picked out a smaller one.



Carson throwing hay.



Now we just need to carve our pumpkins!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com