Wednesday, August 24, 2011

School!!

I can't believe it! Both of my boys are now in school. Max is in kindergarten!! Carson is in preschool! My babies are getting too big!!

Max started school last Monday. He is going to school where I graduated, which I am thrilled with! We have family there. I have uncles that graduated there. He has some friends from pre-school that are also in his class. It feels like he is with "family". The K5 teacher is so sweet and I worked with her when I worked at the daycare. She is a great person, and I'm so glad that Max has her. Unfortunately, I've heard this is her last year. :( Maybe she will stay long enough for Carson?!!

Here is Max on his first day of school!



Yes, I agree... we are in that awkward smiling stage. I wanted to make him a shirt using AC's crayon trio. Max said he wanted a *cool* shirt. Cool?! Does he even know what that is? I decided to use this design, because he loves trucks and dogs! I think it turned out cute.

Max is enjoying school, and goes to school without any tears! My cousin said that when she sees him at school he is all eyes looking around. Poor thing! We threw him up the creek without a paddle! He has enjoyed the pep rally and football game. They get to dress up on game days. I forgot about it last week, but I promised him that we would do it this week, which is Super Hero Day. I think we know a thing or two about those! HA!

Carson started school today. It feels so funny walking into the school, and not seeing Max's name in the hallway. But, Carson's name is there! He got upset once we left, but he stopped crying after a couple minutes. He told teacher 'no' when she told him to do something. *sigh* He is a little pistol.




Apparently, Max wasn't ready for this picture. However, Carson just looks THRILLED! This is what he did when I told him to put his hands by his side - I couldn't believe he actually DID it. ;)



My new favorites...




I think we are going to have a great school year!

I just looked at my Disney photos today. I can't believe it took me almost a month to look at them! I thought I wouldn't have any good pictures of the boys. Turns out, I have quite a few good ones of them. I'll post them soon.

Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com