Sunday, May 29, 2011

Rocks

Rocks. Sticks. Tiny toys. To me, these things are junk. They need to be thrown away or taken back outside. To Max, its treasure! Sometimes I've picked him up from school and both of his pockets will be full of rocks and miscellaneous things he found on the playground. All of these things are special to him, and they are simple little things that he finds. Which is sweet, innocent, and part of his boyish charm.

I find them in cabinets. Under the recliner (which is where he says he 'works' on stuff). I've picked out a handful of rocks and a stick in the washer. He put at least 30 sticks in a drawer. They are in the backseat of my car!

I have a little ceramic container that I painted when I was little, which wasn't that long ago! ;) Inside, I had a smooth rock, a marble, some old pennies, and a few other things. I'm sure there were things that I 'treasured' because I thought they were so unique. I gave them to Max..because he found them.

Last weekend, we went to the riverwalk. Thank goodness these rocks were thrown IN the water!











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com